Monday, December 22, 2014

A real Cranberry

Not only did we survive our first Thanksgiving in the new house, but our Home actually hosted. That's right. We cooked our first turkey (we being my mom and I), played games and ate until we had the meat sweats.

And everything was GOOD! And nothing caught on fire... close, but no actual flames.


Before both of our families arrived, I was able to snap a few photos of the house. I don't have any people pictures because, honestly, we were enjoying ourselves far too much to stop and take a photo.
The pictures are a stark reminder of what our Thanksgiving looked like last year... desolate, dusty, disgusting, dusty... very dusty.

It is when I see pictures side by side, like this, that I can really appreciate all of the hard work that James and I (and our friends and family) put forth for our home. It is because of all of the love, support and help from everyone that we have such a beautiful, perfect little place to call our own.
This is what I am thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!