Saturday, December 29, 2012

The background

Hi there! This is Bridgette. I thought I would give you a little background as to why this here blog exists. You see, I found myself, six or so years ago, truly, madly, deeply in love with someone. This special someone and I just happen to come from very different places, both in the great state of Kentucky.

I know what you're thinking... there is only one type of place in Kentucky... in them there hills, ain't got no shoes, eatin' a bucket'a good ol' deep fried chicken fer dinner. Stop stereotyping us! We haven't even started yet!

Anyways, I happen to be from the city, about 5 minutes outside of Cincinnati, in northern Kentucky. And he? He is from that hill-country type of place that you were thinking of earlier... well, they do have shoes...


So how did a little city girl come to meet said back-ass woods country boy? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!