Saturday, March 9, 2013

2013 Bluegrass Beekeeping Conference in Frankfort, Kentucky

James and I are at the 2013 Bluegrass Beekeeping Conference in Frankfort right now! I'll post a few tid-bits throughout the day then give you a full run down later this week on all of the awesome new things we're learning.

You might think this sounds like a huge boring waste of a Sunday, but maybe you'll reconsider when I show up with a pitcher of honey beer or some honey soy chicken kabobs. That's right... "Cooking with honey" and "brewing with honey" are both on my list of classes today.

So, while I enjoy a lecture on pollination and varroa mites, you can enjoy these adorable pictures of hives painted by different local elementary schools up for auction!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!