Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My pintual life

I'll admit it, I firmly believe Pinterest has made me a better human being. James gives me a lot of crap for being addicted but I can't help it! Everyone's pinterest life is at least 8 times better than their real lives... look at your pinterest house, now look at your actual house... eh?

I have discussed this topic with a coworker before and she made an amazing point - Pinterest is everyone's happy place. There is nothing sad or scary there, just everyone pinning pretty pictures, good food, and dreams. Yay! I even have a board specifically for pictures of turtles that make me happy (that might be borderline weird...).
This is Marty, one of my own awesome turts. 
So how has it made me a better human being - other than giving me a place to organize my happiness? Pinterest makes me seem like I totally have my shit together. Come on, did you really think I came up with that recipe all on my own? The only reason I look even remotely fashionable sometimes is because I went out and bought an entire outfit I had seen put together for me on Pinterest.

So thank you, my fellow pinsters, for spreading the happiness and letting me steal all of your awesome ideas. Keep up the good work, I have a brunch to plan in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!