Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rawr! Your cab is here.

Every year on January 1st I awake with a heart full of ambition and excitement for the new year. And every year, disappointment. I don't really know what I am always expecting... dinosaurs have made an amazing comeback and now replace taxis... space invaders have landed and introduced us to a whole new version of the french fry...  every Walmart across the country is mysteriously vaporized... who knows? But every time... a big fat let down.

This year I am lowering my standards. 2012 was depressing in it's own way and I don't expect much more from 2013, what's really changing anyways?

So, until you take a triceratops home from the bars... I hope you have a Happy New Year and work with what you've got.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!